Stephen Ahmann’s class-action lawsuit
In 2010 Stephen Ahmann from the USA started his class-action lawsuit.
They claimed 40.2 billion dollars per plaintiff. 50 people signed it, so the total is about 2 trillion dollars.
Class-action lawsuits are usually frivolous cases, started by people with a reputation for frivolous cases.
IN THE 9TH CIRCUIT FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT
Stephen Ahmann, Guy Potter, Elisabeth Jane Buchanan et. al.
The United States
Comes now plaintiffs to bring action against the defendant for the following reasons including but not limited to:
1) We, the plaintiffs, have been and/or are currently tortured by the United States.
2) Some plaintiffs are outside US; however, the 1991 Torture Victim Protection Act (U.S. Code (Title 28, Part IV, Chapter 85, Section 1350)) allows for torture victims to sue in the United States District Court.
3) For most of us, beginning on or about 2001 we, the plaintiffs, became the victims of Cointelpro-style tactics and/or other government psychological operations and these activities have continued up to the present.
4) We are victims of Cointelpro-style tactics and/or other government psychological operations. We all experience the same crimes. We live in different states and have moved to many different states all with the same result. The criminal activities cross state/national lines. Federal government agencies and employees participate; therefore, this falls under federal jurisdiction.
5) Our right to petition the government for grievances has been violated as in that keeping records of the crimes against us that have occurred for a decade or more is obstructed. Our homes are frequently broken into and journals, logs, and other evidence is stolen.
6) Because of the defendant(s) actions it is extremely difficult to function in society making it extremely difficult to gather and keep evidence, keep employment or business, or maintain a place to live. This violates our right to petition the government for grievances and basic rights to life and liberty.
7) Because the defendant’s criminal actions affects the mind and body so badly it makes it very difficult to bring lawful action. Our situation is an emergency situation. Our life, health, and well-being are always in jeopardy. It is difficult to sleep, think, work, and generally function and live. Therefore, all papers are filed under extreme duress. This is an emergency situation and we demand immediate relief. These activities are killing us.
Our right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness has been violated and our right to be free from cruel and unusual punishment as we are perpetually stalked, harassed, intimidated, interrogated, and threatened by the defendants employing an unknown communication device set at distorted volume over an extended period of time with the intent of causing physical pain and suffering, distraction, confusion, and exhaustion. It is torture. Even while sleeping. That date of occurrence would be on or about 2001 to the present for most of us.
8) The defendants, employing this high tech communication device interrogate us about private and embarrassing things like our sexual behavior and past. They demand to know all kinds of private details. We, also, are falsely accused of sexually perverted thoughts and brow beat. Often, the defendants tell us bizarre things like that our father/mother raped us as kids all for some psychological purpose that could include trauma based mind control. This kind of interrogation and/or verbal abuse is frequent, and for most of us has occurred from 2001 to the present.
9) Uniformed police officers, FBI and all other government agencies that we have been in contact with participate in the Cointelpro-style activity and other psychological operations… We have moved many times to different parts of the country and since this follows across state lines it, obviously, is federal, but also employs local government personnel. The tactics such as but not limited to: saying things about personal lives in public that only someone spying on us would know, gas lighting, interfering with attempts to talk with others/form relationships, interfering with normal activities such as working, sleeping, shopping, etc, street theatre, threats, intimidation, aggravated stalking, provoking, conspiracy and much more.
10) Our right to petition the government for grievances has been violated. As we try to obtain the services of assistance of counsel yet all attempts made to secure counsel are blocked by cointelpro-style tactic and/or psychological operations.
11) All forms of communication are tampered/interfered with. Including mail, email, phone calls. This has greatly interfered with our right to petition the government for grievances. As well as, untold amounts of losses.
12) Our right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness has been violated by the defendants who have used the unknown communication device to employ a hypnotist and/or some other kind of weapon(s) to influence us. We are then made to see, believe, and forget all kinds of things over the years. Some of the things we have been hypnotized/manipulated to experience include but are not limited to: feel paranoia; believe our thoughts were being read; to fall asleep while at work, grocery shopping, and interfere with my attempts to perform necessary duties and much more. We have also felt excruciating chest pains, pain in other areas, painful dizzy spells, and a feeling of suffocation or throat closing. All of this was upon command from the defendants letting us know it was them that had the power to give us chest pains, dizzy spells, etc. while they laughed at our situation. These assaults and others like them occur multiple times per hour.
13) Our freedom of religion has been violated as the defendants used the unknown communication device to hurt us whenever we tried to practice our religion. We have been threatened about our religion, politics, and a host of other beliefs and informed by the defendants that we had to do what they wanted or they would increase their criminal activities.
14) Our freedom of speech has been violated by parties unknown to us as we are punished for saying or doing certain things by the defendant’s increased criminal activities and their threats to do so. This includes threats of prosecution… most recently 6-3-2011 for preparing this suit. I, Stephen Ahmann, was informed through an unknown communication device at about 11:00 pm that if I don’t drop this suit that the defendants would have people testify against me for made-up crimes. This is vindictive prosecution and is illegal. Threats like this have been made to countless times over the years.
15) We are threatened often, making us fearful and unable to pursue life liberty or happiness. Some of the threats we have received include but are not limited to: threats to kill us, poisoning us, arresting us and holding in jail forever, stealing our possessions, gang-beating us up with baseball bats, shooting us, raping us, putting cameras in our home and putting compromising pictures of us on the internet, conspiring to defraud us by broadcasting this abuse and profiting from it, paying opposite sex not to sleep with us, prosecute us civilly and/or criminally, paying people to harass us, running us out of the country, conspiring to continue to stalk, harass and threaten us and never stop.
16) Most of us have had numerous cars swerve, obviously pointed right at us, in attempt to intimidate us. Many of us have been beat up and hospitalized many times. Some have had entire gangs jump us and been hospitalized. Since this was quite rare or never happened prior to this start date on or about 2001, these events coincide with the start of all the other psychological operations and are perpetrated by the defendant.
17) Almost all of us are victims of slander and libel, another aspect of Cointelpro-style tactics, and/or government psychological operations, to isolate us to make sure no one knows or helps us.
18) We are victims of the crime of provoking and conspiracy to provoke. This is perpetrated by the defendant and started for the majority of plaintiffs on or around 2001 to the present.
19) Those of us with children, and pets, or elderly family have had to watch as the defendants inflicted the same tortures on them.
I. Actual damages:
a.) time off work 10 years time/lost wages and income @ 100,000 per year per plaintiff is 1,000,000 USD
b.) Hospitalization 30,000 per plaintiff average over 10 year period
c.) Court costs
II. Pain and suffering
a.) physical pain suffered from torture for a ten year period is 10 billion USD per plaintiff
b.) isolation due to libel/slander campaign for 10 years is 10 billion USD per plaintiff
III. Punitive damages is 20.1 billion dollars per plaintiff
Total damages are 40.2 billion dollars per plaintiff.
So Stated under penalty of perjury on this ______________ day of ____________, 20__